Liam's early bird project, 1965 XP Falcon sedan discuss

Liam-B

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool as chips, I assume you have been to the Ford Museum in Geelong? If not its closing for good in a week! I was over a week ago and went to have a squiz.

PS put a flathead in it

Yeah, I heard it was closing down, I should really go have a look!

Yeah, I would love to build a flat head up one day, probably put it into more of an old school rod though :)

• 3 months later...

Chur, I am pretty stoked I got the wheel though it was bit of an impulse buy but anyway, it looks pretty sweet with the genuine falcon centre cap and I could not resist!

Yeah bro, do the shelby drop, it will make the car drive heaps better, everyone that has done so say's it makes a huge difference in handling.

Hanging out to get the rear leaves reset lower and see how low this thing sits compared to when I first bought it. Not going to be as low as your wagon though!

• 1 month later...

Thanks! I went 2.75 inches (70mm) front and rear. Any more than that and the drive shaft could hit the tunnel, plus I need some ground clearance for speed bumps lol

Its rolling on 195/75/14 tyres and 6 inch wide Falcon rims. I can get the rear wheels on and off quite easily as well. Bonus!

• 3 weeks later...