Bike ride, Monday night (tomorrow)

So long as it doesnt freaking rain,

Going for a hoon tomorrow night for dinner & two? beers, westpac helipad to de fountain @ 7pm

Its going to be coooollllllddddddd,. possiblly the mexican place instead for a chilli beer.

7.05pm SHARP (not really)

generally about 6-7 familiar faces crawl out of the woodwork and come along for shenanigans.

https://www.google.co.nz/maps?saddr=Mikano+Restaurant+%26+Bar,+Solent+Street,+Auckland&daddr=De+Fontein+Belgian+Beer+Cafe,+Auckland&hl=en&ll=-36.852565,174.811535&spn=0.06923,0.09407&sll=-36.847732,174.787191&sspn=0.004327,0.005879&geocode=FW3Bzf0dDgxrCiGqLineW2lSEykXM8nFG0gNbTGPn-gtd1GYjA%3BFcS8zf0dsLlrCiHtlhouKKQ9lSkv1eYV3EkNbTEGVVN1al8ABw&oq=mikano&t=h&mra=ls&z=13

-DAVE

Does your bike fold down dude? I've worked I can fit mine in the boot of the wrx, if yours folds down can put it on the back seat if it comes apart and give you a lift there?

Naw, and its a 60cm frame too. Might see if it fits in the MG sans wheels... :lol: or just suck it up and bike all ~45k like a boss.