13bt 323

S1k323.iLL323.DpE323

yes.you will need a s3 rx7 13b sump or a rx4/5 sump.

use a rx3 front xmember...but you can get custom made repos with front plates and mounts usually cheaper than a rx3 xmember alone.

if you use a s2 7 box you may get away with using your 323 driveshaft..

these have been done a million tmes and theres a million threads out there about them..

search and destroy is your friend.

bollocks,weve never had issues when doin rx 323 conversions... you just need to find some extractors that arent shit

there is a difference between putting a 12a or 13b into a 323 than putting a 12at or a 13bt into a 323. like i said you will run into issues.

and that coment scares me about powersteering. do you know what your doing or just had a look on trademe and "want to build one of those"

bollocks,weve never had issues when doin rx 323 conversions... you just need to find some extractors that arent shit

there is a difference between putting a 12a or 13b into a 323 than putting a 12at or a 13bt into a 323. like i said you will run into issues.

and that coment scares me about powersteering. do you know what your doing or just had a look on trademe and "want to build one of those"

forgot hes wanting 13bt..my bad...... :oops:

will need to run custom manifold to a forward mount turbo..

the power steerin on the rotor motor i was meanining . ive already got me a wee hatchy i know whats up with em just not so much with the rotary . ive got a 13bt already and a 5 speed box motor needs a rebuild. i just wanna know the right stuff to do so itll be cert worthy in a years time when my licence is returned to me 8)

the power steerin on the rotor motor i was meanining . ive already got me a wee hatchy i know whats up with em just not so much with the rotary . ive got a 13bt already and a 5 speed box motor needs a rebuild. i just wanna know the right stuff to do so itll be cert worthy in a years time when my licence is returned to me 8)

how much do you earn for a living and who do you know?

then i can point you in the right direction of doing the conversion. it costs alot of money if you running a decent turbo and intercooler plus making them fit in the little shell along with the radiator and oilcooler. motor can either be side mounted off of factory mounts or swapped to an oldschool setup then front mounted off of an rx3 style setup. first of all you have to get it rebuilt which could mean you have to buy another block if yours is fucked.

what gearbox are you running?

as anything later than a 12at will sit the shifter a long way back so that will have to be modified and brought forward.

also youll have to change the diff. hilux will need shortening and mounts added. b1600 dont need shortening but dont have as many ratios. new front struts and brakes will have to be made for cert reasons to stop the new power plant.

then its wiring time which will be fun plus expensive by the time you buy 4 of the $170 coils plus leads.then the fancy gauges to put icing on the cake.

exhaust is ment to be very fun to fit around the steering box and between the sump and firewall.

i hope you will have a spare 15grand to throw at it to get it finished in a year.

best bet is to do some homework or rotahavik and ausrotary where the conversions have been done many times. or sell the hatch and motor, twiddle ya thumbs and save ya money then buy a road legal one when the time comes.

mine will be for sale around xmas time but want 20grand for it, and no thats not greedy as it owes me twice that and some.

atm im saving over a grand a month purely for this . i know a few mazda nuts in chch lol they more into carburetted setups i do have a mate tht has a dx 13bt its pretty sick. the motor and box r from a s4 . mates of mine know rotary builders so thts sweet . ive got 12at front cover and rx4/5 sump so im thiinkin front mount the motor to try keep the factory gbox

atm im saving over a grand a month purely for this . i know a few mazda nuts in chch lol they more into carburetted setups i do have a mate tht has a dx 13bt its pretty sick. the motor and box r from a s4 . mates of mine know rotary builders so thts sweet . ive got 12at front cover and rx4/5 sump so im thiinkin front mount the motor to try keep the factory gbox

is that dan with his black dx? if so just get him to do it for ya while you go to work and earn the money.