WTB: Some kind of parts hauler this weekend (Apr 28/29), AKL

0R10N

wanting to borrow either a ute with deep tray sides, or a tow vehicle w/garden trailer of similar nature, plus perhaps an extra pair of hands, to transport a complete engine and gearbox combo from the lockup to my shed this coming weekend (April 28th or 29th).

I estimate no more than three hours tops. Engine crane will be provided for easy lifting of said engine.

Appropriate compensation shall be offered.

cheers, Ed.

Saturday morning is good.

The BP down the road from me has a caged type trailer.

Sweet. I shall book for some time mid-morning Saturday.

Although you'll need to bring trailer to mine first so we can load the engine crane onto it, then head back out to the lockup.

Have you any tiedowns? I found one of my strops but the rest are packed away somewhere still.

nah boe he's got deep dish fully sick stanced out deck aow...

lol to Thunderhorse extraordinaire... probably best hiring was gana say we got horse box, not worth time/effort coming all way out here to use... btw are you taking Boe-Rads reeyums Edmund ol' boy?

btw are you taking Boe-Rads reeyums Edmund ol' boy?

Yes please. But I can't make it to the bonfire Sat nite, due to prior commitments :oops:

PM/text me a suitable time after werk during the week and I'll shoot over and grab 'em.

Oi ed, sounds like you have this sorted but if you want you are welcome to borrow the hilux... nice and low for easy loading/unloading haha... probably won't have free hands to go with it though/might be able to spare an hour or so... lemme know