BONFIRE @ THUNDERHOOF RANCH, Muriwai Valley Saturday 28th

Lots of parking, if you have any crap laying about your whare or friends/relatives etc who can't wait for inorganic collection bring it along to add to the stack. Have a bunch of couches there already. Kid friendly venue (watch em around the fire/my goat)

Thought I'd offer anyway as fire is cool. Bring something for BBQ and to lube your throat... fire will be sparked when its dark enough, feel free to rock up in arvo and marvel at the slowest car build ever (I'm so fucking lazy- abuse me to finsih please please)

PM for address etc or giz txt 02102921539

Crazytim

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bring em... if ye have towing hook on ye vee-hickle... steal trailer form ye work.

picking up a bunch more couches this week and have another mate down the road wanting to clear some shit out so the pile is going to have a last minute growth spurt.

Fire is rad can't wait!

actually where do you stay ryan? picking up couches from teatatu (the non peninsula one) and they gizzing me gas moneys for the rangie rover of uber thirstiness to guzzle... branches could maybe squeeze in on top of couches in horse box?! (unless you do have towbar/trailer combo)

actually where do you stay ryan? picking up couches from teatatu (the non peninsula one) and they gizzing me gas moneys for the rangie rover of uber thirstiness to guzzle... branches could maybe squeeze in on top of couches in horse box?! (unless you do have towbar/trailer combo)

I can just chuck them in the back of my car though. Our driveway wont be fun with a trailer