Cruise to Nats Trackday Friday 13th TGA/ROT/EBOP pepz

Though it might be a good idea to get a thread going

Whos keen to meet up for a bit of a cruise to Taupo for the trackday next Friday?

Maybe sort somewhere to meet in Rotorua with people coming from Tauranga and Whakatane way then head on to Taupo for a sweet day.

I cant speak for everyone in the Whakatane area, but usually i think we go via Galatea to avoid the cunthole that is rotorua.

Would be keen to convoy down if everyone is leaving at the same time tho/Will probably be driving Johnny's ute so will go where he tells me

I'm only taking new car to track so not much fun to convoy. Still keen if people are keen to leave roughly same time as myself. I always like getting there early to freeze/do last minute checks/chin wag. Prolly leave Vegas by 7.30 an go via Broadlands

I'm only taking new car to track so not much fun to convoy. Still keen if people are keen to leave roughly same time as myself. I always like getting there early to freeze/do last minute checks/chin wag. Prolly leave Vegas by 7.30 an go via Broadlands

Hmm....yeah im probably keen to meet up with ya. Will also be in a bland newschoolmobile but since im going that way might as well tag along.

Whatchoo think mr OS-Triumph?

I'll wait on the side of the road near the te ngae shops for you chaps bout 7.20 and jump in behind you. Blurple civic.

Will take off on my own if you take too long though ha

I do love a good plan. Can reach me on 0273741410 should the need arise.