Taupo Accomodation Pre Nats Trackday 12-13th April

Ned

ok, fuck it, heres whats gonna happen;

I will PM everyone who is keen my banking details and you will deposit $20 per person into my account to get me to book you a bed before the end of this week.

I will book us some rooms on Monday morning, first thing, so get them payments in this week. Anyone who doesn't pay, may miss out! There is a chance that there is enough room to fit someone still depending on how full the rooms are.

The total price will be evenly distributed amongst all the peeps (except for special cases like xs-loud-sex, who wants his own room) and i will make a bulk payment with all your deposits and you all pay the difference

So if we have 13 people, we need 3 rooms which is ((110 x 3) + ((13 - (3x2)) x 20) - (13x20))/13 = (330 + 140 - 260) / 13 = 210/13 = $16.15 each on the day (on top of your earlier $20 deposit)

So, i'll PM everyone later today and then you lot can pay me and i'll book to house whoever pays me.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know what the full amount is. You can pay me a deposit and then on monday i can calculate out the full price and you can pay it before hand.

This is especially good for people who are planning on arriving late and can't pay themselves. just need to know actual numbers before we know actual price, sorry

Ok, i booked 3 rooms;

1 for xsspeed +1 and 2 for the 7 other people (nobody else paid/got back to me in time)

The way the rooms work best is;

XS Steve +1 in room 52 with 1 queen and 3 singles

Me, my friend and $tephen in room 44 with 1 double and 2 singles

Neo, Simon, J5 and TGB in room 46 with 1 queen, 1 double and 2 singles

IF we have an extra person or an extra couple, we can put XS Steve in room 44 instead of 52 (and get a double bed instead of a queen) and me, my friend and $tephen can fit one more person/couple in the queen bed.

Does that work for everyone? Yes? Good because i can't change it.

If anyone else is keen (like Tim + 1, Pete or Brock-Lee) let me know ASAP and if XS Steve is happy to have a double instead of a queen, then we can fit 1 more person/couple. If not, then there is no room, sorry. Unless you wanna double up with someone in a double/queen bed...

Total cost for everyone;

XS Steve; $120

TGB, Ned, my friend, J5, Neo, Simon, $tephen; ((120 x 2) + ((7 - (2x2)) x 20) - (7 x 20)) / 7 = (240 + 60 - 140) / 7 = 160 / 7 = $22.86

So, i'll PM you and you can either pay me the extra before the day (easiest way for me/you) and i'll pay for you when i get there, or you can pay yourself on the day (seems like a massive fuck around TBH)

You're downgrading me out of a queen into a double buddy! lol

TBH if those singles are in seperate rooms others could probably jump in there, I had forgotten that the rooms were divided and not fully open plan,

I'll pay the 120 now and if others need those single beds just reimburse me the $20-odd per bed?

If you're happy, we're happy. That way you can keep your Queen bed too if you want some room mates. Or you can get the double bed in your own room and we'll take him in.

The beds are in 2 different rooms. from memory; 1 room is the bedroom and the other is the lounge. Unsure what the exact setup is/you've been there

Sweet as. I'll leave it up to you to sort out what you wanna do with the extra beds and money etc for late comers. You can either tell me the extra numbers the day before or something or not bother and pay the lady the extra for the extra people when you bring back the key or something. i doubt they care.

Ok, so now we have some late comers;

Pete

Brock Lee

Tim +1 so if XS Speed wants his own room, i can TRY and get another room added for the 4 other people.

I will need these people to confirm TODAY though.

Pete has paid a $20 deposit so he's keen and will take that as a confirmed spot

Brock-Lee, you keen?

Tim + 1, what about you?

Someone PM me brock-lees cell and i'll call/txt him later and sort it out. I have tims so i'll do the same with him.