Green76ra23 celica build

green76ra23

• 2 weeks later...
Nice car. I'm surprised I never saw your car on trademe when you got it. I've looked at every Ta/Ra Celica on trademe for the last 6 years. What kind of mirrors are you gonna get?

I have got a pair of chrome bullet style mirrors there is a pic on my build up post.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Leave 6 week old in a skate park..someone will keep it well nourished. Then come to nats. Sorted.

I love these cars since seeing one in the uk two years back. Such a cool shape especially when low.

I think new mags won't look as a nice as the older celica supra mags. New ones too bling and modern. Just me.

yea, the 6 week old will now be a year and six weeks, plenty old enough to look after themselves. 

come to nats, its always a great time for all involved, even if you dont know anyone, actually, especially if you dont know anyone. first timers always seem to have the best time/most memorable stories afterwards. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have 550cc injectors, gt28 turbo, link g4 with boost controller, front mount, 3" exhaust, low mount extractors and has been on dyno three times for tuning.

Needs forged internals and high mount with external wast gate to really have reliable hp   

Agree with the reliable part , however I thought id be leaning on it harder than that to make a number near that.......

Got most of that including top mount and gt2876, just need get the injectors now whether 850 or 550cc is the option I guess, What are you running interms of mufflers?

However running gen2 link so will see how that goes first, havent really got the budget to upgrade it this year......

How much power are you after? I have two resonators and a hi flow rear muffler. Had five rear mufflers on the dyno and picked the 80db with 4.5psi back pressure system. Could had less back pressure but were over 88db and didnt want people to hear me before they see me.