WTBorrow: Tow vehicle & trailer around 21-31 Jan, Aucks

0R10N

Wanting to borrow: suitable tow vehicle (and driver if he/she can be successfully convinced to partake) and appropriate car trailer for the transportation of 1 x BFMR Familia from a garage on the Shore to another garage south of the bridge.

Ideally would like to do this sometime between 21st - 31st Jan.

Name your poison as payment.

chur.

Mintsauce. Erry other time I've asked, it's been in use you see.

One slight problem may be the driveway at the place on the shore... bricks will probably be shat upon viewing of the downhill slope and pathing angle.

I'll pack a tow rope.

Was being slightly facetious anyway. Will just stay home and curl up in the corner muttering darkly.

The BFMR tow mission looks like it won't be going ahead until after Nats (I was hoping for Thursday evening), but will keep you/Chris informed so there's ample time to retrieve the trailer.

plan was to bring coupe, squid, the RX-7 and the TX3, but can't get peeps to commit to driving one way or the other.

the more I think about it the more I want to forget the idea, on account of looking too tryhard/showoff.

Only the coupe ended up being in the show.

ok here's how the puzzle plays out in my mind:

currently daily driving the TX3.

So on Friday I drive it to where the coupe is being stored, and pick that up to drive to the show, leaving the TX3 behind.

Somehow get a lift home Friday nite after show setup. (I haven't sussed this part out yet)

Next morning catch a ride in truckity to show proper.

After show finishes, drive coupe to where TX3 is, and that's also where squid happens to be.

Get two people to drive coupe/TX3, would prefer to drive squid myself as it's still being a huge misfirey bitch.

Arrive at nostalgic meet, leave cars there, I'll sort out getting the banana as I don't really want people knowing its location.

Still worried it'd be a bit tryhard though.