felixx

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

OK first sunday is 3 June.

Coincidentally a real OS Ship is running a cruise on the Kaiapoi and Lower Waimak Rivers

http://www.visitwaimakariri.co.nz/new-zealand/product/?product=port-of-kaiapoi-and-mv-tuhoe

I think we should combine the 2

Boarding is at 1.30pm in Kaiapoi

We can debrief in the coastguard HQ afterwards (right beside the ship)

Cost is $20 a head, cruises are normally 90min or so.

If you are keen, please let me know. If you confirm by tuesday I will reserve your tickets

I will be there on Sunday if anyone wants to come, PM me and I will sort out a ticket for you. $20 adults, $10 kids.

Unfortunately I will be driving her support vessel and she has a full crew so no pax on her at this stage

Anyone coming today?

I will have my anglia there. Room for 1 on Kaiapoi 1. Bring a change of clothes and a towel. or if you dont wanna get wet, jump on the tuhoe. I will be there from 12.45 cutting shit off the tuhoes propshaft (a net I think)

Sorry Guys missed it. Was in Kaikoura again, watched Fraser Nail 2 good wins on the Quad at the racing. Got hit on by a huge Maori Chick then when she realised I wasn't interested, called me gay. Slapper. She was F*%^*ng Huge.

Big Louie

OK Next Meat is 1 July. Turnout for the last few has been a bit sad. Lets make our mid winter xmas meet a good one.

Post your suggestions here, text a friend you havent seen for a while get him/ her to come along.

Once we have 3 or 4 suggestions I will put a poll up.

Your loyal servant,

Felixx