madmitsi's 78 Galant

ProZac

galant.jpg

here's a few thoughs, not having a go at ya mate, just offering some advice and thoughts :)

Also, I'd get rid of the rear muffler you've got, it's a POS, those things add back pressure, better to use a Coby and a turbo flow type under the car, will sound better and run better too.

good feedback, its still unfinished so those small bits that need tidying will come before it goes on the road and im more of a practicality over looks sorta person so if it aint broke i wont fix it, cooler pipes are like that cos i used to have a way to huge front mount on it and theres really bugger all lag at all she just get used for skids at the mo, were my cooler bolts up its between the bonnet catch and support bar so thats why its not there the pic with the front off was just after i painted the engine bay i,ll get a pic of it, no harm done by the feedback its good to hear a few other ideas, names christian by the way

Nice galant mate.what is your accelerator cable out of?

pulled it out of a galant needed the bracket on it that bolts to the plenum

Any idea what year galant? Need one for my twin cam lancer

any twin cam fuel injected model around 89 should do i cant remember the exact year or model pulled it out round 3yrs ago

Hi Christian,

Looks quick. I'd be painting that intercooler black so its hidden. Cop magnet.

And put the smallest wheels that'll clear your discs.

with hubcaps.

Please don't paint it black.

But thats just me.

alex

dunno aye like the cooler there shoulda seen the old one, smallest wheels that will go on after i upgrade the brakes is 16in and definatley not painting her black just a respray in the same colour and keep the vinyl roof on her

Not bad man, Have you thought about ditching the vinyl roof when you do respray? Quite often they sweat and create lots of nice rust.

So only 16" would fit after your brake upgrade? Wide steel wheels that fill the arches, + hubcaps + your intercooler painted black would be sweet for a sleeper look :D