dealer plate aucks

Anyone got a dealer plate I can steal for a day? Lost my tow car and have a car to pick up from hams... I'm assured it's safe to drive.

Most of you will know the car, pics here. Alternatively if you know a WOF place in hams that will pass a non certed repowered vehicle such as this holler out.

http://nzgem.proboards.com/index.cgi?bo ... thread=230

Uber Clean pays for it and will be driven regularly for work (and play) and will be claiming back GST on everything so it will have some kind of sign writing, not sure what yet... possibly something period just on doors, magnetic would be a bonus so as not to get the oldschool.co.nz lynch mob frothing at the chops... probably website across back window same as other wags.

No big wheels, comes with some Manta 14" alloys for daily use and the much famed widened steels for playtime/showing off. Brad reckons the wide steels are uncertable, too wide to fit into the law guidelines, can only widen any standard rim by 1" or something or other..

Wanted since I first saw it and finally gana get it... been paying it off since January, still have more to pay but reached an agreed ammount where I can take possession.

Anyway hoping to get it WOFd by an easy shop until I can sort fuel tank mods out and fit drive shaft loop which unless I'm mistaken are only cert issues Boe-rad was aware of... anyway if I can get someone to pass it that will give me 6months to get cert issues sorted, and also allow me to finish paying off Boe-rad (certs aint cheap)

May be sorted for a tow vehicle now just gotta jack up time to suit me/tow vehicle chap/brad. Cant wait have never even driven it!

dunno how but i knew about this a while ago.

either way i was all oh shit hes got another chevette :rolleyes:

nah seriosouly though ace dude! i fucking loved seeing this at the trackday when brad owned it just so fucking sweeet!

dunno how but i knew about this a while ago.

either way i was all oh shit hes got another chevette :rolleyes: (one that actually goes)

nah seriosouly though ace dude! i fucking loved seeing this at the trackday when brad owned it just so fucking sweeet!

looking forward to track play myself... chevini shouldn't be too much longer so will be able to bring a friend...

Alternatively if you know a WOF place in hams that will pass a non certed repowered vehicle such as this holler out.

Cough cough clough motors cough, now that ive cleared my throat..

no uber clean down the side
please for the love of god listen to this man, or if you fail to heed his wise advice then atleast get a decent looking logo, soon hotwheels is gonna sue for copyright infringement :lol:

Hotwheels cant do a thing, logo is more than 10% different signwriter knows the laws besides that is one car of many and a piss take rough as guts one at that, green wagon has small hotwheels graf on rear side windows which I fail to see as offensive. Quite like the hotwheels on the red car... as above will probably just get some 80's looking rectangle magnets to go on doors, unless signwriter mates sell me on something epic but I can't imagaine anything that would sway me on this.

Rest assured I won't put any great big hotwheels inspired uber clean stickers down sides on paintwork. Happy?

Churr Mongol, you are quite right but can do what I want but at same time beaver/H8V8S I do realise this vehicle is quite a special one amongst the OS community and will try not to visually rape it.

Alternatively if you know a WOF place in hams that will pass a non certed repowered vehicle such as this holler out.

Cough cough clough motors cough, now that ive cleared my throat..

Duhhh took a few mins... will look into that cough cough clough if coming down to trailer her home tomorrow desn't work out... have realised WOF on my Rangie is only a few days out not weeks out as thought... thanks for the tip though :wink: