Tirau help wanted..

So who is in Tirau?

I have a motor and gearbox and some small stuff to pick up from there. If anyone has the desire to bring it down to Nats I'll love you long time and reimburse you appropriately.

But as that is most unlikely - is there someone in Tirau that can pick it up and hold onto it till I come through with a trailer in a couple weeks (on a Monday)

not before nats. could get when I got up to aucks for kyuss friday week. but I presume that might be what you are refering to with the monday?

also would depend on the motor/gearbox, would have to get it in the back of the jeep so would probably need to manhandle it a fair bit.

Will yarn to you at Nats drunkenly about this if you haven't sorted anything by then. Tirau is only about an hour from Hams, so if you get stuck I could just shoot down there with a trailer and grab it.

I'm guessing its a 202 and trans? = super cunty load of cunt to move around from past experience.

Zackly bros - I'm heading to a Kyuss and Against Me double header the weekend after this - so I can pick it up on my way back down.

Its most probably easier to stay where it is rather than one of you guys travelling a miryion miles to get it. Chur though.

If someone actually lives in Tirau thats a different case..

Chur

Passing through a couple times between now an then but not with a vehicle that can fit engines unfortunately.

PS, where are you staying in Auckland, we are in the process of booking somewhere, BK Hostel is looking good so far provided it can fit our numbers.

Its a 202 and 5 spd box and about 10 small things like starters, alternators and clutch/speedo cables.

Would be Chur if you can grab them Rhys - how much of a pain in the ass would it be to grab them on Monday the 16th between 3-4pm?

You mean pick them up from my place or me pick them up in Tirau?

If you mean from my place, then no problem. Just means I need to skip out of work early (what a shame).

I can probably go collect all this stuff from Tirau on Saturday, let me know details in a PM and consider it sorted.