Seedy Al's Ms65 Sedan Spec discussion

Beaver

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

so sweet

get those wide as steels off the tard so they stick out a mile at the back and shit

yuh shit yuh. Then unbolt your exhaust.

Then go drive round all day to harass people to join your gang.

Live down mcorkindale st in Feilding, and live happily ever after.

• 3 months later...

yeah man thats the one. I think anyway

Hope you would have been taking a trailer haha

This thing is being constant hard work at the moment

Keen to take it for a test drive, but im not convinced the engine I have sorted for it is doing what I hoped it would. May have over heating issues but its only early days.

you still wanting to buy a crown? once issues are sorted it Will be for sale after nats / before nats if someone is keen.

need to cut fleet down to support itchy motor bike fingers

Oh, when i first started it had very little coolent in it due to new head gasket, went to fill it up and collent wa all over the show and was kinda hot

Removed thermostat housing the next day and no water in head area. poored in water and started, water spewed out so its deffelently circulating.

So poored water into head and more into radiator.

havnt had a chance to test drive since.

Also, whats timing off top of head?

8 degrees??

yea definately would have been taking a trailer. for sale? depends on how many monies youll want for it. the holden running gear was the put off on this one (i just had a feeling) funny that :lol: but then theres the visor... :shock:

yeah I redrilled the block to match the head, just wondering if water jackets are different or something,

Also have been reliying on the head gasket and copper gasket srap to seal the old water ports. hope that is doing the job.\might look at reverting to 12 port head if i have to. testing is untested at this stage