• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

hey guys so bit of progress recently

have a few questions for you crown gurus

Q1 .have lowered the rear on 99 mazda 626 rear spings and its the hight I want except on one side its 15mm higher than the other

how can I fix this and why is it like that?

Q2.I want to use falcon springs up front they are much stiffer and would like to keep my originals as back up

.the standard crown front spring is 440mm

standard falcon spring is about 390.i fitted the falcon spring and dropped the jack was surprised to see it was at the exact same height lol

so few DAYS LATER I pulled it out cut off 45mm .now its 345 mm high spring almost 100mm less than standard crown spring,put it all back in drop the jack and its barely lower.

soim thinking im gonna have to cut like another 100mm of these falcon springs to get them to work but will I then have to shorten the shocks or will the standard hight shocks still be sweet?

Q3how much did you guys cut out of your factory springs to achieve low up front?

Q4 also the thing that joins to the lower arm with the bumpstop attached is max tightened right now

if I go lower how will this work?do I trim the rubber bushes on there so I can shorten the length and tighten it up?

all info is max helpful and appreciated cheers

• Like 1