Wanted - skilled upholsterer - anywhere/Wellington

KKtrips

ORLY - meeean.. I have an interior identical to this.

20-VH_wagon-02.jpg

I have 2 spare seats with exactly the same material for donor spec - I want to make a bolt in seat to go in place of the centre console - essentially making it a bench seat. (would end up looking similar to this)

P6240003Small.jpg

I don't mind if there is a hole cut out in the middle of the seat for access to the handbrake or if the handbrake is non accessible I will remove the seat for WOF duties..

It's a keraaaazy idea but it may just work if I get the right person on the job...

1st is VH Commodore Wag, 2nd is a VS Commodore Ute..

Hope I don't sound like a dick but is your profession an upholsterer? - If not I have no problem if you are confident you can do this..

Oh BTW - the donor seats I have are a drivers and passenger seat from a VH - am going to try find a VS benchie to modify to fit but they are pretty rare..

Handbrake is a thought in process..

The centre bit will be solid backed and not really thinking about making it pivot up/down or slide back/forth - just have it sitting in line with the drivers seat when set up for my position and then make the rest to suit - the passenger one will have to be similarly aligned to the drivers seat position to make a comfy bench seat..

I have looked briefly at doing this for a sunny wagon, and an idea I was toying with was to make a bench seat like my van, the passenger and middle seat is combined into one long seat that is fixed and the drivers is independent to slide back/forward and tilt to whatever.

ring this guy http://yellow.co.nz/companies/Upholstery-&-Supplies/Revamp-Upholstery/101392772_1679.html his name is Jimmi tell him Jacob from the airport sent you he is a all round good bloke he did his sons ute a few years ago and it was show car worthy

he's the joker that does it part time out of his shed eh? works for pacific blue or something? he did dale's celeste interior. mean as joker. if you want references kk, go to joes and check out his handiwork on dales seats. top man, he is. I need to get ahold of him to do some shit for me someitme..

my parents used to have an xd falcon with similar seat. their handbrake was van spec under dash but the seat was so lush. maybe find one of those and whck vh fabric on it?

ring this guy http://yellow.co.nz/companies/Upholstery-&-Supplies/Revamp-Upholstery/101392772_1679.html his name is Jimmi tell him Jacob from the airport sent you he is a all round good bloke he did his sons ute a few years ago and it was show car worthy

he's the joker that does it part time out of his shed eh? works for pacific blue or something? he did dale's celeste interior. mean as joker. if you want references kk, go to joes and check out his handiwork on dales seats. top man, he is. I need to get ahold of him to do some shit for me someitme..

my parents used to have an xd falcon with similar seat. their handbrake was van spec under dash but the seat was so lush. maybe find one of those and whck vh fabric on it?

yes thats the man used to live up the street from him and went to school with his son he is going back to full time out of his garage since lots of menzies (pac blue) loaders are being made redundant after they announced that there pulling out of domestic routes