borrow -guard roller - chch

Beaver

hey all,

will most likely need to fold the lips in the shuvit for my new wheels (1 month and counting.....elite are gay/slow) and not too keen on a large hammer like i did in the cortina. so yeh, does anyone have a guard roller, or know of one I would be able to borrow?

Cheers

Yeh I've fucked all my guards thanks to the impatient / jack handle combo. Comes out mint until you go just that little bit too far haha

Haven't used the guard roller here before but I expect good results if you take your time with it

hey ive got a gaurd roller but im in auckland so im of no real help but i did own a chevette wagon and found you can use a guard roller on the front guards ok but the rear guards are really thick and dont roll easily or well. I do it as a part time job and on my chevette on the rear i used a hammer and dolly came out mint.

I built my own.

It was shit.

I ended up tying it to the shed and jumping on it with a tie down.

Got some panel work to do on one front guard because it bent it heaps.

Gurrr

Good luck though. If you take your time and don't be a rough kent I guess it would come out sweet.