Alfasprinter's Sprint

Snoozin

no unluckily, just missed out on that. has the exhaust, wheels and some other small bits. had the springs but they are all gone now. Tonys motor went into Ollys car and promptly melted a piston through an air lock in the block apparently, Heads and stuf are still on it but its back down at 1712cc instead of the 18-1900 tony had it at, still does 20s or something at manfeild

everybody knows Olly

AlfasMay3120098.jpg

Yip ill be at Hampton downs for the centenery all going well, im doing serious upgrades on it at the moment. Need to do a clutch in my daily 16v 33 so my dad can take that up aswell, and build a new exhaust for my mums s1qv racecar so she can take that.....

Yes my family is well and truly bitten by the bug

^ i should have got a pic of the car in its DRGRCR livery haha

2006_1.jpg

That's the only pic I've got of a car with that number plate (my car on the right with '76' on the window)... Was DRAGRCR the car with the driver's body painted on the door wearing dodgy stockings etc?

Or was it just plain, like this car with the same race number? http://www.axys.co.nz/ben/alfa33/suds2.jpg

KY and Lowlancer- when i was building it all the other ones were red so i thought id do something a bit different.

and when i was 4 my dad had one the same in yellow and it was the coolest thing around when you 4.

Testament- next post is gonna be suspension and brakes, they are pretty trick. just gotta get some pics of it.

TDS- yup all the same car, dodgy drag queen outfit was a piss take of a very dodgy may madness a while ago haha. it got removed after a couple of seasons because it was deemed too offensive by one of the race organisers haha