second hand tools in WLGTN?

Do you still need a 32 mm socket? I am pretty sure (but will confirm tomorrow) I have 2 deep 12 point 1/2 drive 32mm sockets in my tool box at work - It was a stuff up when I ordered my tools a couple of years ago. It's brand new. If you want it, it's yours because I am very unlikely to ever need it.

Do you still need a 32 mm socket? I am pretty sure (but will confirm tomorrow) I have 2 deep 12 point 1/2 drive 32mm sockets in my tool box at work - It was a stuff up when I ordered my tools a couple of years ago. It's brand new. If you want it, it's yours because I am very unlikely to ever need it.

legend! sounds perfect - where could I meet you to pick it up?

legend! sounds perfect - where could I meet you to pick it up?

FCUK. Sorry bro, its a 30 mm. Your still welcome to it if you want it - as I said I wont ever use it. If you PM your address I'll throw it in the mail.

you need it full time or just for a job you doing?? i have many sockets but tey need returning haha

I need it for one job to get the nut off the end of my drive axles ( replace CVs ) but I'm gonna need to get them off in the future so thought I'd better buy one. If I can't get hold of a cheapie I might come back to you for a borrow... cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Where did you go for 2nd hand tools in ChCh?

Riccarton market on a sunday has a small amount. One stall is just tools, and stock can vary at times, but usually the same stuff. Another stand often there has quite a few too.

You are a living legend, Thanks dude! - This guy posted me his spare 30mm. If you ever need anything in Wlgtn give me a bell, I owe you one!