Fee Ate mark 4 Supra

R100

ferk me you work quick...

Looks so factory and awesome - if only you could use a factory style air-box and induction pipework instead of the pod filter it would be like it was always like that

Ive only been working on it in the evenings. Built it for my mates 17 yr old son who likes things like pod filters, blue pipework, monsta tachos and lots of guages.

Thanks and I agree it looks real factory looking sitting in there. If it was mine i would fit the factory airbox. Now it just needs some manualisation !! Automatic doesnt suit that car IMO

Automatic doesnt suit that car IMO

?

Suit the kid though? let him learn about torque first haha

That's awesome.

You see the same conversion in the P car recently?

350kw or something.

Your absolutly right. At that age i was trying to do skids everywhere. At least with the auto your limited to how much you can spin the wheels.

Havnt seen the NZPC issue with the turbo supra but heard about it.

Chances are that a manual with never get fitted to this car while he owns it anyhow. Not really something i want to take on and for him paying someone to do it will blow his budget very quickly.

Especially when TM is charging $900 for a W58, $600 for a bellhousing, Like $800 for flywheel and clutch.

Drive shaft mods, mounts etc.

The motor is only about 20% of the cost of my conversion (were I to pay those prices).

• 5 weeks later...

Decided to take the supra for a cruze/drift/skid round hampton downs today. Weather was pretty average but still had a good time.

Would of been more fun with a little more power and a manual transmission but thats all for this project for now. No more modifications are planned.

toofast018.jpg

toofast023.jpg

toofast024.jpg

Decided to take the supra for a cruze/drift/skid round hampton downs today. Weather was pretty average but still had a good time.

Would of been more fun with a little more power and a manual transmission but thats all for this project for now. No more modifications are planned.

toofast018.jpg

so did herbie laugh at you and spit oil in your face? or was the 1uz fast enough to get away? :lol:

Herbie ate the supra. Or maybe it was because im a chicket shit driver lol Either way herbie over took me on the straights everytime.

Will be in contact soon about the cert. Everything is sorted except im havnt trouble getting the speedo to go.