clouter's hoser wagon of Sacré bleu!

lowlancer

Sweet wagon dude, that snow looks out of control

Why did you opt out of a JZ conversion? Bit thin on the ground over there?

i didn't go 1JZ cause parts are rare here, we never had 1JZ in original equipment... plus I wanted to stay in the M family !

do you guys have snow in nz ?

always makes me laugh at how little is known about nz overseas, we must seem like the weirdest little country.

P.S im super jelous of the snow where you are, as riding the metre thick base of solid ice we call skifeilds over here is seriously gay.

Cool wagon too, was the chassis that mint always or have you repainted it all?

always makes me laugh at how little is known about nz overseas, we must seem like the weirdest little country.

P.S im super jelous of the snow where you are, as riding the metre thick base of solid ice we call skifeilds over here is seriously gay.

Cool wagon too, was the chassis that mint always or have you repainted it all?

thanks ! seriously i don'T know about the frame... i know the people who worked on the car told me they repainted the engine bay, but don't know if it included the frame...

all I know is that it's always been VERY MINT, i have a pic of underneath the car I'll post tonight if I have time !

for nz, I know that people here have a vision of nz that it's a country with vast forests and river and alot of people see it as a nice plase to visit ! the fact that you guys speak english too (even if it's a weird and hard to undertand english lol!) is a plus as we can communicate

for my part, I think nz (or at least australia) is a place where the laws concerning driving and cars - are very strict... and I think this vision is shared by alot of people from here... we all think that if you do a burnout or speeding, the police will kill you or something ! but even with that, you guys build some really crazy cars !

LOL

yeah those are pics of the previous ownwer... when he just had bought it i think.....

by the way this is the pic of underneath the car.... the day I went to pick it up at the canada/us border

so consider it had just spent two weeks on a trailer and its very dirty

DSC01059.jpg

• 4 months later...