Any CHCH boes need a job

filthy one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, time for a move update...

We ( Brendan Brock and Lisa ) are on the move and want to be down there ASAP - looking for jobs for the 3 of us ,anything really as long as its full time during the day sat morning ok - so 7am to 6pm (between those hours etc.). Lisa's chucking her job in in less than a month so would like to move around that time.

I have a applied for a few jobs on trade me as well as asking through Bridgestone (Firestone and tony's) and SPT (beuies/ goodyear). Willing to do pretty much anything but obviously the more car realted the better.

We will be renting our place out at this stage as the banks are poo's (if we sell we would need $35K for new loan on same $$ amount as the mortgage now - in other words they wont just change the title of the mortgage they want all our $$ and more so we said F**K YOU we want to build datsuns) and renting ourselves in CHCH. This way it gets us there asap.

Let me know if you know of anything - contact numbers etc and i can ring around - just don't know many people yet but thats the fun of it aye.

Cheers Brock