fuzzayD's white pos viva

FuzzayD

Since the engine cradle has been modified to suit a mazda 323 tc engine, do you think a 12a will bolt right up?

Biggest fail comment Ive ever read!!

With ideas as awesome as that exhaust please dont ever think of rotoring anything or touching a mazda at all, theres enough munters out there wrecking them already.

If you want something cool and cheap go find a rover v8 and dump that in it

Anyway I'm going to see if cleaning the piston tops and such will fix the blue smoke problem.

Good idea, also if you can clean piston bottoms while your there it should give you another few nm of torque

also zetec not rotang

Please listen to this wise man, he knows the ways of the Viva

Right...

Anyway I'm going to see if cleaning the piston tops and such will fix the blue smoke problem.

Might wait until i go the rotary route, so that i can get this on road as is and drive it abit before i garage it again.

a couple of cups of meths in the gas tank will decoke the engine

Right...

Might wait until i go the rotary route, so that i can get this on road as is and drive it abit before i garage it again.

a couple of cups of meths in the gas tank will decoke the engine

Ok.