Synchrometer for my webers?

EFI_LC

Just use a length of garden hose and do it by ear? You can get them pretty good like that.

I have a friend who lives here in ChCh who has one, I'm not back in town til the new year so if you still need it then i will hit him up for it. You might have to take him for a blat in return though :)

Just use a length of garden hose and do it by ear? You can get them pretty good like that.

I have a friend who lives here in ChCh who has one, I'm not back in town til the new year so if you still need it then i will hit him up for it. You might have to take him for a blat in return though :)

Yea the garden hose has already tuned them but what I want is a guage so I can see how accurate the adjustment is and to give me a reading I write in my log book for reference and to try and get them even better :)

As for a ride, I have no problems showing what the 1960's style engine can run like :P

• 3 weeks later...

Took the plunge and bought one and evened them up before the drag meet on wednesday but as the lights failed couldn't get a good guage of the difference.

I was going across the line at around 100 -105mph so the mph was there, now I have to pull the diff out and get it loaded up a bit more. LOL a couple of runs the back brakes were slightly on and I was still managing 100mph, I used a clamp to clamp the lines but I think when I used the handbrake to stop it rolling when I parked it it never released fully. I was fortunate not to fry the brakes.

What I want to find is a couple of adjustable top arms so I can dial in a bit more traction when needed.

So if you have multiple webers/sidesuckers and want me to check them its a straight forward job and just contact me and arrange a weekend and I will do it.

Did you get the kind like in the picture? Or the kind with the wee orage ball that gets lifted up the tube with units on it? Years a bloke I know borrowed the kind with the ball from somwhere, and sync'd up the hitachi SU's on my old L20b sunny coupe.

Did you get the kind like in the picture? Or the kind with the wee orage ball that gets lifted up the tube with units on it? Years a bloke I know borrowed the kind with the ball from somwhere, and sync'd up the hitachi SU's on my old L20b sunny coupe.

Exactly like the pic.... before even though i thought it was running sweet the highest carb was sucking twice what the lowest was ad 1000rpm.

BTW that thing we were talking about is about 60% a yes...

when do you need to know by?