Hillman Imp

smokin' joe

Yes have a couple of Imps and 1 about to be restored.

The rear window and side window rubbers we get from England because I've seen people try to make their own with not so good results but if you find them in NZ it would be good. The one on the window frame looks easy to replace para rubber spec.

No part numbers but they list the price as 12 quid for seal on body and 11 for seal on frame, not sure on how old those prices are now though.

spares@malcolmanderson.co.uk

I have owned 7 Imps and used 4 of them as paddock bashers. I realise this is no help to you but i felt the need to post this. Ive also had piles of imp stuff including rare workshop parts books NOS engines boxes etc but threw them all away.

Of coarse it was many years ago when imps were worth shit.

I have owned 7 Imps and used 4 of them as paddock bashers. I realise this is no help to you but i felt the need to post this. Ive also had piles of imp stuff including rare workshop parts books NOS engines boxes etc but threw them all away.

Thanks, you are responsible for pushing the value of these old gems up!! i appplaud you !!!!!

we have a '67 sunbeam imp sports, awaiting re-vin and restore.

Thanks, you are responsible for pushing the value of these old gems up!! i appplaud you !!!!!

we have a '67 sunbeam imp sports, awaiting re-vin and restore.

I have owned 6 hillman Imps and 1 Sunbeam imp. The sunbeam and one of the hillmans where both 1 owner cars. Purchased them in 1990.

They are awsum little cars would own another if i had room to store it.

Have had a turboed imp and a datsun powered imp.

Block cost $200 and the last two cost about $75 each.

I also have a expensive Impwerks sport motor under the bench at work with about 250miles on it, it leaked and burnt oil and never run right, ended up re-ringing an old motor and its goes just as good I can't believe we still buy off him but some things are hard to find.

As for value I'm not sure they will be worth anything ever, I sold a couple on trademe lately,(on behalf) both better than new but original, Hillman went for $4500 and the Sunbeam $5500. The current hack is a $160 trademe special + just found a 1 owner chch new one for resto

fuck bet that would have stung you. I have a yummy block here thats in pretty good nick got off the tauranga dude, cant remember his name
i accidently bought block head crank and box off a guy in Dunedin for $150, also accidently bought a mint Kiwi Kart Uno roller off him for $450!!

Quite obviously thats not Impwerks, who we were discussing is it.

Block cost $200 and the last two cost about $75 each.

I also have a expensive Impwerks sport motor under the bench at work with about 250miles on it, it leaked and burnt oil and never run right, ended up re-ringing an old motor and its goes just as good I can't believe we still buy off him but some things are hard to find.

As for value I'm not sure they will be worth anything ever, I sold a couple on trademe lately,(on behalf) both better than new but original, Hillman went for $4500 and the Sunbeam $5500. The current hack is a $160 trademe special + just found a 1 owner chch new one for resto

Yea it sucks that we have to pay his prices, but theres just no were else for somethings.