Fri 1st of Month Meets CHCH - Nov 5th - Tonight 630

J_Feral

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah ill see what I can do.Ill head up to the Ashburton car show this weekend for a look and see how the car goes.That can be a test run for it.What time do you normally kick off.Id probably be up there by 6.30 -7. Thats if I dont pull a sicky from work of course.Ill keep ya posted anyways

Fark, I think I need to put some new brake pads in the front before doing that again, they started slight squealing last time I chased you and Graeme round the hills (my solid rotors heat up a tad more than your bigger vented items!)

Lol... had to laugh at this, that was first time with my new brakes and they needed to bed in on that run... dam you should feel them now it really hauls its ass up now.

I might make it again but will be there in my commy.

you should meet us at chris' work, then when we leave, you can make your way to the pub, while we go round the hills. should meet there about the same time

i could also be keen for this option if you want some company joe? no brakes, 3 people etc mean i wont be fanging anywhere so would be keen for a casual drive over

Yea repowered brings a valid point, probably a bit too far for that time of night..

Would be good to cruise somewhere, sumner? - better yet, Pleasant point, theres the pub on the corner , close enough to town that we shouldnt be paying swanky sumner prices for a drop! + Big car park