CHCH: Could someone scope a car for me?

kyteler

I'm getting naughty thoughts about this car;

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =234944849

If someone would be willing to go have a look at it for me, see just how rotten it is, whether they think it would make the trip to Invercargill without any issues, etc. That would be great.

I'll need a cheap daily after I sell the Terrano (the cheaper the daily the better then the more money can go into the C110) and I reckon a little badass '79 Citroen would be fucking magic.

Also, any input from the french crowd on the car would be most appreciated.

Cheers guys

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck. Sweetbix then because that was just an IT Scam for max profit. Which was lol and fun for me during that period. :lol:

Alright, so... Rob, Dave... just check the usual places, maybe see if you could rangi it started and take it for a little spin if you were allowed to or able.

Would you like me to ask the question etc on the auction or do you just want to ring/txt yourself.. to be honest, that's probably easier because it saves me being all in between.

Yeah, fucking mean.

I don't mind the weird quad lamps. What the fuck is a Morette?

However, should I get it and someone has some other lamps spare then I would take them off their hands as optional extras.

Also, that would mean two cars with crank handles. Oh yes!