upholstery

ThePog

ha I rang moulin whatsit today, you could tell just from the telephone conversation that they were all 150 years old and not too clued up on modern contrivances such as the electric telephone. I like that.

Awesome cant wait to go round tomorrow.

Will check out Patricks too tomorrow hopefully.

woods and moulin on blenhiem road. kinda old skool setup. i recommend them as they have done good work on our trucks at work

I know a guy who works here (Well i think, he works at a auto upholsterers on blenhiem road) His names andy late 30s did an entire retrim on a 2 door starlet i used to own, absolutely amazing job for $1100 that was late 07, , that included, retrimming the front seats (ke30 that he supplied) back seat, carpet, hood lining, sun visors, hand brake and gear stick boot, carpet in boot, door cards modified and retrimmed (way better than factory) . it all looked a million bucks when he was done, he does cash jobs out of a farm shed in sefton (20kms out of chch), I cannot rate the job he did high enough, sorry guys no photos

he also recently re did my mates has has his datsun 1200 sedan interior fully retrimed aswell $1200 from memory

His names andy

contact ph no. 027 3209415

if he asks who you are just say brad with the black starlet passed on his number

That might be the go - I am always happy to do a cashie if it saves some $, I will give him a ring - thanks

Took the car into W&M today, they seemed to be good boys, he thought around $500 to redo both seats....

^ Saw/heard you fanging the shit outta said car today, past work :lol:

Blenheim rd, half 8 this morning?

Please flatter me by telling me it sounded aws :D

edit: yours would be the izuzu(?) wagon at the tyre place? I see that every day and think 'thats got the look of an OS boy' 8)

• 1 month later...