Hawke's Bay Meet Sunday 30th 1pm - Aquarium

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup keen as i get my licence bak in september so i culd jack a new thread round then or in a month with a date an see if it suits every1 round up some more members from up here ill send every1 something later on or let me knw if some1 wants to arange anything cheers kyle.

Mint looks like there is a bit of interest. If there is enough maybe we start a monthly meet like the other regions are doing. One night after work meet somewhere and have a chat and all the usual.

Good chance we will have the Hawkes Boes Mk2 meet labour weekend too, which is end of October I think.

We should do a random meet at the tikokino pub :P . Might have to call in advance to make sure they'll be open / will allow is though..... Would be sweet to have a few country beers.

Roflol yeah the Onga onga is more likely to be open. Or Dannevirke hore house one lazy Sunday arvo.

lol gin-trap and blatantly park all the cars together on the no-parking bit right in front of the deck

"its so i can keep an eye on my car au!!"

but seriously can i put in a vote for a meet at filter room? that place rocks and carpark is never packed ...

well i rekn 11th or 12th ov september sounds mint for a meet up or wateva sunday the 13th sunday cruise anything after the 9th is mint cos i get my licence bak then hahaha :badgrin: anyways get bak to me on wat every1 rekns. cheers kyle