Broccoli's oldschool 85 vanette

mikuni

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=17859

I'm actually a real fan of this thing aye. Like the lights, love the sex stripe and its so clean and tidy, as your would expect for such low K's. Obviously needs to lose appendages such as steel bars and springs, but has some form of potential I think. Super slant windscreen is their only real draw back but would probably look cool when its twenny fo' inches lower.

I think, steam cleaned engine back, lushed up interior, bike carbs on stando engine and your planned mods would make for a cool little daily.

This thing is fucking badass. The dude we got it off was such a hardcase too. Was telling us it had never been 'rallyed or raced'. Dave and i were just like wtf?

Fo' sho' going to be a mean parts hauler. Won't be long before there is more A series/datsun parts/you mum in the back.

Something funny about an A15 under your seat, especially with you driving it. Lose the bars at the back, slap your rims on it and figure out a way of lowering it, plus overall tidy up you know what to do

mean. yea the old cunt was lol as. just spinning long as yarns that had no point. Yea a lil bit of dish would go mean on this aye. Not gonna touch the engine for the mean time. id feel bad doing anything to it :lol:

I actually prefer the twin round front but the twin squares look so fucken 80's etc. every cunt thats been in it today have been all "fark it goes waaay better than I thought" had one dude ask if It had the 2.3l petrol motor in it. Fuck i lold.

lol of course. its 4 on the tree haha. im keen to get a 5 speed tho aye. Long journeys would result in mega headaches from too much a series awesomness.

I dont plan to do anything to the body at this stage. just slam it and then probly widen some 13" steels I got in the garage to suit. Mind you I gotta sell the bluebird to fund all of this lol.