Madmike's leggy racecar..

madmike

what have you done to the Piazza? still pretty keen to do one up myself one day down the track.

which one is yours? also if you had any lsd diffs they'd sell pretty easy on here I reckon.

edit: you must be able to see why the lads on here aren't too keen on newer stuff, as soon as we let one in (even if it's almost 20 years old) then we'll get hoards of new shit clogging up the site. There are quite a few members on here who own new stuff aswell but usually keep it to themselves or post info if someone asks about it or post in general. If you had of come in here with the oldsmobile or even the piazza and told us what you have done to it etc you'd have probably got a better response.

Whats it running engine/turbo wise?

Which one?

The piazza?

Looks like i ruffled a few feathers.... Fair enough it's not your guys version of oldskool.. Sweet as.

When i get a chance to take some decent pics of my other toys i will post them up.

Here is the HQ

4592716964a9822502307l.jpg

dude the only feather ruffling that is going is from you - we all appreciate your legacy it's just we are saying it's not what oldschool.co.nz is all about. I'm almost beginning to think you're doing this purposely just to stir something up.

Na didn't post just for kicks....

If i wanted to do that i woulda joined a Mitzi forum...

Just thought i was kinda oldskool in rally/race circles, and would see what the lads here thought.

Some prems were imported with the single lights....

I won't tell ya what i got the RS for cause i got it pretty cheap.

For a ready to race RS your looking around the 10k mark.

Mine competed and finished the Targa in 2007 so is a proven car.

Nice HQ, I learn't to drive in a SW version.

The car in the picture I dont think is a Premier, you can see the Kingswood badge on the front guard, and the Prem would also have a decorative panel on the lower sill.

The proof is in the chassis number, a early HQ Prem will a VIN plate starting with 8WP for a NZ assembled car) or 8P for Aussie assem, a Kingswood will have a VIN of 8WN or 8N.

• 1 year later...
Nice HQ, I learn't to drive in a SW version.

The car in the picture I dont think is a Premier, you can see the Kingswood badge on the front guard, and the Prem would also have a decorative panel on the lower sill.

The proof is in the chassis number, a early HQ Prem will a VIN plate starting with 8WP for a NZ assembled car) or 8P for Aussie assem, a Kingswood will have a VIN of 8WN or 8N.

The chassis number turns out to be a little arse about face.

It's a bit of a mongrel it was assembled in NZ at the end of the line when they were doing the HQ's for the 70something commonwealth games so it managed to get the kingswood badge and singles on the front. The prem seats and dash and the rear piller badges.

As well as the 4 wheel disks and LSD diff...

The sill decorative plates were removed by the father years ago when they were removed and rust was found underneath.

The chassis number says it should be white(which was the color for the games Specials) but we have taken it back to bare metal and there is no white anywhere on it..