Insani-T's 1962 Holden EJ Special

d.p.n.s

Cheers guys, yeah the seats need a little bit of a touch up here and there but the door cards that go with them are pretty much brand new.

Hope to a 12 month build, so we shall see. The more I work on it, the more I find that needs doing :?

If I can find a right guard and left rear door it will be much sooner.

It already has lowering blocks in the back, not that you would bloody know :P

Yeah the way Holden designed the water to be removed from the cowls wasnt the best and thats why the gaurds rusted out in the corners and why there is a little bit under the dash.

I will be fixing that problem, just requires a little more hose and make the water exit out near the wheel or something.

People have been asking if I have given up on the bucket, I had thought of selling it and putting the money into this. But I really want both, just going to get this back on the road and then refocus on the bucket.

This will be my new daily, so when I get close to painting it I will sell my merc for what ever just to get rid of it.

Yeah, they didn't remedy the problem right through the H* range either. :lol:

Should look good in that later green too. If you had a photo of it before you started pulling trim off (or is that how it came?) I could have pshopped it to get to close to how it might look.

Yeah I got it with all the chrome and stuff already taken off, a panelbeater took it apart so everything has been labeled so going to be rather easy to put back together.

Just would have been wicked if you been able to do that, o well I will just have to wait and see.

Going to start scraping off all the underseal from the guards and around the front end. Will get that area ready for paint before taking it home to do all the welding/rust repairs.

Was cleaning the underseal off the guards yesterday, I did one whole guard and looked really good. Show my brother and he said, with it looking that good I would have stopped after doing a small patch. So wasted like an hour, but meh.

Also was looking at why the previous owner bogged the roof. It appears they have replaced (tryed to anyways) part of the gutter on the roof and done a balls up job. So after further discussion, we have decided we are going to chop the gutters off and just reseam the roof. So it will look like no other.

Your thoughts?