DUNEDIN. HI!!

Guest Zeb

Oi so who is actually active on these forums and residing in Dunedin?

All I can think of is me, Dane, T-Rex and that guy with the mean red KP and maybe the dude with the KE20s?

Anyone else? If enough interest should organise some kind of MEAT. Then we can go to carpark buildings and petrol stations and take photos of each other and our cars all in a row / nah.

But who's here?

Zeb

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here! Am I the dude with the 20s or someone else? Cause I'm down to one now
Who this man? you buy flannery's old 20? goes pretty hard.

Yeah I used to work with him, have had it for ages. I'm the guy who bought Wills orange POS KE36. Think you showed up in the 929 when I was round looking at the wagon, I had that white Crown.

Im in Dunners and im crusin in my Metallic green 69 mk2 cortina, probably would recognise your cars if out and about. Im a photographer by trade so keen as to get a group of oldschool rides together with mine for a photoshoot. can also do individuals if you guys are keen.

Im in Dunners and im crusin in my Metallic green 69 mk2 cortina, probably would recognise your cars if out and about. Im a photographer by trade so keen as to get a group of oldschool rides together with mine for a photoshoot. can also do individuals if you guys are keen.

Seen your car out and looks nice aye.

cheers. yea still a work in progress but gets the looks. dropping a 105 e anglia 4 speed floor change in it as christmas time and getting the boot all smoothed out and panels made up to cover the sides and floor in the boot. have to replace all my door rubbers and bits and peices but aint got the funds for it at the mo.

^Dude your car is super sweet. See it round a bit at nights plus you come into my work a bit (BP Southern hah). Seen the oldschool sticker on your back window and was like who is this guy? Have not seen him on os etc.

Cool.

ahah cheers mate, good old bp southern would be my local. real keen to get a cruise organised or something ae. keen for some photo's of the oldschool rides too never have enough photo's of mint rides. Dont really know many people up here to go out crusin with as i moved up from Gore at the start of the year, couldnt wait to leave bogan central ae. sick of seeing xf falcons and beat up holdens etc. some dam nice rides up here and full credit goes to all the guys with mint rides and to all the work and money put into them. Im only up to 11g spent on mine but by lookin at other people's cars can tell alot more has been spent.

I saw your car in Gore on my way back from the Blossom Fest. drags, in my mates 32GT-R, was all, WTF!? I didn't realise that was a Southland car! etc.

yea its a gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre car, spent 2 years doin up on the drive way at home so most people in the neighborhood know exactly whats done to it and just about every weekend people would come over and see what the progress was. get alot of older guys reminising of their younger days having one etc and just about everywhere i go i end up talkin to someone about it for half n hour. cant even do the groceries in peace :D its all good tho. had a few people follow me and get in front of me to take photo's on their phone too. thats amusing. makes the time and effort worthwhile tho. if any of you guys see me out and about feel free to come have a look at the car ae. got no worries with it.