Targa Followage

Snoozin

That time of year is almost upon us again... Targa 2008!!!

Starts in Auckland on the 27th October, so the week following our Napier meet.

Anyway, reason why I posted this in LNI, is I'd like someone to follow the Targa with, from the Friday through to the finish on Saturday (or is it Sunday I can't remember now). Basically I can't drive, to follow it this year, so I'm kind of hoping someone else is keen! If we can get a group or a carload, even better!

If anyone is keen, we can start early Friday morning, so crash here overnight, the rally isn't stopping in Manawatu this year unfortunately.

Sweet. 8)

im planning to watch the whole week and will be on my lonesome at this stage so i have a whole car basically if any one wants to jump in on my way down. deciding whether to take trailer to pick stuff up on way as i have alot of car parts i need to pick up and bring home from welly ways.

not yet aye boe, they have changed it this year from last which is a shame as i knew some sweet spots out napier ways which im prety sure they arent gonna run this year. im waiting for the old man to get co-drivers directions book and then ill have full low down.

• 1 month later...

You guys doing this tomorrow? I only realised the other day that its the same day as the Coon GT nats, which I am going to in my Cooon GT Wagon. Will get drilled by old guys saying "Its got a windsor, it should be a clevo etc"

But you guys mackin that shit?