anyone in wgtn can check out a car for me?

fuel

hey boes, just wondering if anyone in the big smoke can check out a car for me sometime in the next couple weeks. it's just a new school mitsi but just want to make sure it's as good as the seller claims it to be.

chur

sweet boe will let you know. I don't even know what the bidding would end up like it may go out of my price range entirely. Auction doesn't end until the 17th so maybe the week before that would be sweet. will let you know anyway. chur

chur boes. I'm just gunna watch how the bidding goes this week and if it's still well under my top value I'm prepared to pay then I'll get one of use guys to scope it out. I got like a checkpoint list of exactly what stz to check for etc.

He be in Stokes Valley.

Hah, kinda needed jumper leads 2 weeks ago boe. August is a bit too far to wait if I don't end up getting this car. Seriously, it's like $10 max to courier them up :P

hrmm forgot about this haha. I chucked in an autobid thinking someone would out-bid me but it seems like no one else is bidding (probably a sign I shouldn't be bidding either!) I really should be spending my money on the corolla, eterna and viva and not think about buying yet another car