ZedHed's G-nose S30

Guest Zeb

Mean, I say you do the ZG flares as well ;)

Love the wheels, perfect on the car.

And just make a separate thread for the ZX? Or nah it's dead.

Heya Seibu....

I already got them ZG flares on the make,been making a few sets lately ;)

Was going to go with minilites,but may keep these ones,rare as truth from uncle helen clark,lol.

The ZX in that shot was snotted on the way for a WOF after a rebuild of 3yrs,yes I nearly killed the little cunt,but I had my 7mth pregs Mrs in the car,so he was lucky...I still have his details,so it may be time for a visit....still fuckin hurts losing that car,had it for 10yrs.

Mr Mk1....yep,that burnout had the islanders chasing me up the road with fucking crickit bats and fence posts..............untill i mentioned maybe i should let my dogs off for a run....funny they dont like dogs,even with a bat.

Nice to meet you guys....ill update my project thread as things go.

Ive put the whole back end of the car back together,just need to put the front screen in,finish the doors and bonnet,gap the Gnose out.......and off for a WOF....on a transporter this time.....If someone hit me in this thing,theyd be needing a fast infusion of claret!

Cheers guys.

oopos,forgot to mention....the Zed is actually a JDM Fairlady Z,with electrics and rallye clock (apparently a rare model?)

Originally a L20a but now has the L28e with mods to come.

thought id mention it as some purists say its not a 260z......well now it not i suppose,lol.

Mr Mk1....yep,that burnout had the islanders chasing me up the road with fucking crickit bats and fence posts..............untill i mentioned maybe i should let my dogs off for a run....funny they dont like dogs,even with a bat.

you fucking roool an incomprehensible amount.

Car is wicked too. :o

• 1 month later...

coming along, almost there,

are u keeping it white, thought had picked another colour

if u need any help in putting together,

ill try to remember where i pull things off from

also i purchased this recently (i.e in weekend)

so can take photos of anything u need as reference.

vz6rfl79h0bvkn50in8o.jpg

when ya finished go for a cruise,

I saw that on TM,good score,exactly the smae as mine except for the L28e and nose.

Soem pics will be great too.

Yes im keeping it the original colour,or close.The white has black and yellow ochre,aswell as some emerald and ultra violet pearls in it,so will be fun to match,lol.

I will be putting in the front screen tomorrow with some luck,wish me shitloads!!!

woah wicked project man should be interesting :D

hey you arent from welly are you?

think i seen you in town one day in the 280 we pulled up next to you in a silver bluebird and asked if it was 240 or 280

was that you?

cheers for that.

Nah im in west AKl.

Used to have a 280zx,had 7 of the fuckers at one stage,nice cars but ive done my dash with em,so its on to the s30's.

I have it up on stands at the moment about to reseal the underneath and do the diff seals and shit.

While im at it ill biff in new brakes and master cyl kit.............if i can find one.

I might get back onto the moulds for the flares this weekend aswell,hard to find time with 2 kids under 2yrs.

Also im on the look-out for some ITB's off the GTiR Pulsar...............or even some SU's...........ITB's may be a bit pricey at the moment for me..

If anyone is looking for a good Fairlady,ill be selling this one not long after its done.

• 5 months later...