one for the 910 boys

Brock-Lee

I was having a look through pies/mongols 910 buildup and had an idea. Is the front end of my wagon the same as a sedan. If I got the appropriate crossmember and mounts would a ca18de bolt straight into my car?

if yes then what cross member should I be looking for?

The last of the 910's were fitted with SOHC CA series engines. That's what you'll be looking for. Although, having said that I'm not sure if there's even a massive difference between crossmembers. There should be info on 910bluebird.com

Oh.. me too. Gay they must be having some issues.

Hmm... still, last of the 910's are CA powered. If you can find one in a wrecker you'll be set. The other option of course is to find one in a wrecker and scope that shit out, alternatively scope out the mounting points between your L and a CA. I'm sure mongol will be happy to help out beig he owns pies old 'bird now.

sweet. to mongol, if you go to get your parts from that sss, would you be able to grab crossmember for me and I will reimburse you plus a few beer dollars. Being in chch at the moment it is a lil hard to grab norf island shit.

Chur, dave.