Help Please 5M wont stay running...

SHGWAG

maybe try putting more than $7 into it you poor cunt, that's like not even 4L. It could still be below the fuel pickup in the tank.

Also, that silver box with heatsink behind coil is a ballast pack for the injectors I'm pretty sure.

I totally agree. Put like 20 bucks in and itll start i reckon. But good call on changing the fuel filter its probably the factory one and is letting fuck all through anyway, has happened on one of my previous wakas

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea the fuel pump is electric but there pretty sturdy units, still could be pwnt tho but would be unusual on a waka this low in kms. You cant hear them running without being under the car as they only run when your cranking the engine hard to hear in or outside the car. Things I will do tomorrow in order

-get the useless cunt to chuck 20 bucks in it

-check the fuel pump has 12v

-take a jack and get under the cunt and feel if the pumps working (have a spare here somewhere)

-change the fuel filter (its probably fine but cant hurt)

-get shagwag to buy me dinner again

is this AFM?

Wait, ovcouser it it.

Air flow meters have a micro switch in them, (if its a vain stlye that is), so if you take the air box off, and open the Vane, the fuel pump should start working

Not saying its the mupm, but it could be the relay

Allan

^ yea were on it boe just was to lazy last night to check it want to full it up with gas as I've heard these extrernal pumps dont enjoy being run dry. can just short the pins in the diagnostics plug to run the fuel pump saves taking the airbox off

Had milllions of tools then brother moved out and took them all / they were his to begin with, should just go buy some.

also, only have a 5 fuel container, hence 7 bux worth (couldnt be fucked going back and fowards to gas station a million times

Mean, so i lushed up the ceeda (Read: plugged in a loose plug in fuesbox) and it got some mean 12 volte to fuel pump = win

then it started = win

on 4/5/6/3 cylinders = loss

So hopefully the new dizy cap will be in tomorrow and i can once again be rolling lush as fuck in the ceeda / nah