Broccoli's Datsun 1200 ute

solidstripe

14x8

:mrgreen:

what he said

Fuck you all, hahaha. i would be absolutly dreaming if i wanted to put an 8 under standard guards. It MAY just make it in the back with the right tyre, but there is no way i can get it under the front. and before some one says it, no i am not gonna flare the guards. i have to stick with a 7. lol

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14x8

:mrgreen:

what he said

Fuck you all, hahaha. i would be absolutly dreaming if i wanted to put an 8 under standard guards. It MAY just make it in the back with the right tyre, but there is no way i can get it under the front. and before some one says it, no i am not gonna flare the guards. i have to stick with a 7. lol

who said it has to be under the gaurd? have it sticking out. will be mad mild boso

^^^^ only 7's, weak.

13x8 superlites. run stiff as springs so the front wont come down.

and i have full trust in the rear. its just a 175 tyre with 14mm offset. tyre will fit in, well the tread will. etc.

fuck would be banging

edit: i do like them starshark reps. ie get them, they are 13x7 0 offset for the record.

nah no 8s. With the silvia brake conversion i got it pushes the front track out slightly and my stance will be very similar to the photos you posted. I have a feeling that i am going to turn into a slight wheel hoarder so I will buy these and any other wheels I like. lol. it always good to have lots of options

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yea im thinking quite seriously about that lsd. course related costs may buy it for me this year :lol: / :doubt:

km10's worked mean bro. cheers for them aye. I still havnt payed deon for them lol.

and yea i was a complete idiot when i started this thread. now im only a part idiot and I know that 15's would look stupid as fuck. I got some alright 14's for the time being and will try and get hold of some bitchin 13's further down the track