15*5 or 14*5

Insani-T

Yo, there is a speciallised merc (old and new) nmechanic/wrecker here in napier, you could give them a ring and see if they have anything you mite be interested in. 06 835 7466 "Advanced tech auto works"

Yeah I got a merc wrecker just up the road and thats what they had on offer.

I could always just do this, what do ya think? (excuse the rushed MSpaint skills) :P

black.jpg

Thats tiny on a 190e.

I had mine de sprung on 17x8's and it on scraped under hardish turning at the front.

Yeah I currently have 17x8s on it at the moment, and i could bring it down maybe another inch and a half in the back. But if I wanted to take it down any further in the front I would have to beat out the guards. And that is something I dont really feel like doing.

Thats tiny on a 190e.

I had mine de sprung on 17x8's and it on scraped under hardish turning at the front.

Yeah I currently have 17x8s on it at the moment, and i could bring it down maybe another inch and a half in the back. But if I wanted to take it down any further in the front I would have to beat out the guards. And that is something I dont really feel like doing.

Oh come on, 8 point turns are the epitome of style haha.