avengers chevette

saw slip up :wink:

Awesome man. Fully keep it in this style for abit I reckon. Tis something abit different still.

So... what engine was it that you were talking about the other day?

ps please change username to Chevette79 :P:lol:

Tis cool , better join in on the Widened steelies action :lol::rolleyes:

O/T - anyone else noticed Mikuni is now the "Toothfairy"

If I ever manage to get a hold of the gemini woman, I might be able to sell you a 1600 Engine & gearbox :lol::rolleyes:

Cheers,Chris

been so tempted to let cat out of bag for lols/nah

Hah, wasn't a whole 'hush-hush" thing. Just didn't mention it incase i never got it stz.

Thanks for the heads up chris, but i have plans for a much more modern & effective 1600..... :wink:

What was this slip up we speak of jezza??

Cheers for the comments, i'm still stoked with it.

Oh was just lookinh through pics for tom and came across the chevette I had in mind when I was doing this one.

04.jpg

Actually looking at it again its nothing like it at all, but does show that roof racks look ok with mean wheels.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sexychevette

Mesh visors are mean. Old couple in my 'burb drive a mint mustard hunter with a brown vinyl roof and a mesh sun visor. They are my heros.

Cant belive you actualy serviced a chevette. Thats weird :? you weirdo

Guest sexychevette
Oh was just lookinh through pics for tom and came across the chevette I had in mind when I was doing this one.

04.jpg

Actually looking at it again its nothing like it at all, but does show that roof racks look ok with mean wheels.

man lookn at that he maust have even worse guard rub problems than me. Back stick out even more. prob has decent suspension tho :lol:

Awesome! Finally got the white walls that it deserves. And the visor is going to be wicked. The white walls are extreme white against the cream. Your next paint scheme should be matty poo brown, with a beige two tone/massive pin strip down the side. Fuck that would look cool. Mean, hope all the chevettes make it all the way to the nats. Its gunna be epic!