T-Rexs R30 Dinoline

Sparkle

• 3 months later...

Glad the grille made it dude. the monkeys downstairs @ dispatch need a bullet for not sending it for like 3 weeks :x

just needs the facelift (smoked) tail lights, then it'll be bangin' fo sho

As for lowering, I have found the perfect combo for IRS R30s which gives a super mint ride, but it involves buying springs direct from Japan and shortening your existing shocks/getting new shortened ones. Therefore = not cheap :(

LOL someone other than Sparkle replyd. Pics of smoked lights please.

Unfortanitly its solid rear, havent really botherd looking at how to lower it more but will probly look around for shock and springs, cos the king springs in it aint doing much.

Zeb we must trip up to Oamaru to get parts :D

Yeh, wreckers just south of Oamaru. Anyone familiar with them? Was there the other day (I work weekends, etc, nearby) and there's several R30s and 31s. Plus a 230 & 330 (with SD22 conversion WTF), KHGC110, SSS 910 hardtop, C31 & C32, high spec Chaser / Cressida, 80s Crowns, KE with SL badging and other stuff that rules. Hoping they won't be too expensive, etc.

Also on the Advan note these are mine ;)

p1010231smallpz3.jpg

But again not for sale sorr.

Yeh, wreckers just south of Oamaru. Anyone familiar with them? Was there the other day (I work weekends, etc, nearby) and there's several R30s and 31s. Plus a 230 & 330 (with SD22 conversion WTF), KHGC110, SSS 910 hardtop, C31 & C32, high spec Chaser / Cressida, 80s Crowns, KE with SL badging and other stuff that rules. Hoping they won't be too expensive, etc.

p1010231smallpz3.jpg

The Ceddys came with SD22s

Yeh I know that. But this one had an L26 before that. I'm not that silly ;). 260C badging and claimed L26, 138HP on firewall.

Also it was 5-speed manual, looked in, flicked around stick OMG 5-speed, it's mine! Then pop bonnet, FUCK, gey.

p1010231smallpz3.jpg

I have a set of those too...and these

h_advanRarry.jpg

I'm loving the hideousness of the ones on the Skyrine, they're fantastic!