Fender Reforming Tool (4 HIRE)

Have just purchased a Fender Reforming Tool on TM, it will be up for hire once it arives and iv used it myself :D

38206808fullsf5.jpg

Just thought i would let you guys no in advance about it to save someone possably buying one. Think i remember reading somewhere about people being interested in using one of these.

* Universal Type to Fit 3, 4 & 5 Stud Hubs (connects to Wheel Hub Studs)

you guys know Parker from Import enhancements has one of these fr hire and shit, not badll priced, personally im not a great fan of them, and not so easy to work on lowered cars, didnt go low enough to get under front guards on my / pies rx30.

Still good tool, pays for it self

Allan

• 3 months later...

I suppose it does pump the guards a little ... the top picture is of my rear guard before being flared and the second one after. Before hand the tyres were rubbing quite badly and after being rolled they had heaps of room but the was allot of assistance from a hammer and the car now needs a new paintjob :D

(Note front guards hadn't been rolled yet in either of the two photos)

The tool could probably be used to pump guards if you cut slits and then used the tool as a dolly to hammer against :D then just welded in triangle inserts were its been pumped out and bog it smooth, I had planned on doing this but lost my patience with them.

dsc08582xo0.jpg

picture006kx5.jpg

My project user build up has more photos...I dont think I took any of when i had the front done.