Meeanee Meet Swapage and car show

Leebo3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG!!! I used to have a thames freighter van in the eightes... drove round welly wif a 186/3-speed and no fuckin clutch... lived up some awsome hills near island bay at that stage!!! LOL! (and it had a sunroof in the back with no glass=rubbish bag)

and it had no engine cover between the seats... you could choke it with your hand while driving...

Ok, so tried to take a pic of the wheels on this car (WIDENED SIGGY STEELIES MATE) and this stupid promo whore got in the way.. true Story

P1010486.jpg

Haha thats my mates dads T, got a rufles 6cyl triupmh engine in it, and old trudey there was gaging for it all weekend :lol::lol:

I saw a nice Falcon wagon coming towards me around 7:30am as I hit the express way, didn't realise till you had gone past towards the airport that it was you. Saw some big burly security dude there who owns a Fairmont too. :lol:

My pics will be up soon, 250 photos on dial up is not a fast exercise. :?

Callum

Haha yeah i was heading back home to put my face on, i live in Bay view, and had sleept in the back of my car in town that night. I bet you wre like "aint he going the wrong way" rofl

Ok, so tried to take a pic of the wheels on this car (WIDENED SIGGY STEELIES MATE) and this stupid promo whore got in the way.. true Story

P1010486.jpg

Haha thats my mates dads T, got a rufles 6cyl triupmh engine in it, and old trudey there was gaging for it all weekend :lol::lol:

is that malcom wilkes car??

mean meet- ive got photos but ive got dial -up too so its gonna be like FAR too much effort to try and upload those anytime soon. but if i somehow end up with a free hour ill try.

Twas good to see you other oldschool munters again too. and the chick that was with me with the camera was Pint-ho. Just for the record. Hence why she wanted to know all your nicknames!!!!

oh and CaM- wheres my HUG mo-fo!!!!!!!!!

:D

man ive gotta start introducing myself. i only knew ogre and camizzle and allan and t bird and that random dude in ogres car was there. someone mentioned cazza and leigh and syko6 dude were there. didnt actually realise who was who lol