B110's 'Monty'

Rusted

Its running ok I guess, revs out to about 7500, but so did the A14 until it blew!!! But its not the biggest block you can get for the A series. Little birds tell me that there was an A16 and A17, but as yet still havnt found any real hard facts or pictures etc.........

• 2 months later...

Yeah doing the track shit is heaps of fun, but old Monty really needs heaps more camber, which is on the cards over the next coupe of weeks........ I hope.

RS-Watanabe.

Mike you sound like a record :P:P:P:P:P:P:P

The more I look at Monty with the 15's on him, the more I like it. Sorry guys, but this time next year Monty will be rolling 15's.

Stick with the 15' theme. A15 in 15's. They look good, need a hell of a clean up but will look great in a silver. A17 would be madness, no cylinder walls left.

Yes an A17 would have no cylinder walls, but these old guys were talking about wet sleeving and full on race only motors that lasted only one race of about 6-8 laps......... so I think that kills that idea. Thats if they were telling me the whole story or just putting my tits, telling its was just the wind :?:rolleyes::?:rolleyes::?

The 15's will get a clean up and be painted, as to what colour????

Let me know what you do with your Wats then.... :P

Ummmmm NO........... Any way what would you use then on??? And if you say that wagon, then maybe

I could talk to Gerard about getting them for the wagon if that makes you happy. How much for the Dunlop D4's?

• 9 months later...
looks like the ring lands broke off due to detonation/pre-ignition. Am curious to know what Nissan/Datsun comes out with an EFI A series engine.

I think you would be right, as the motor wasnt dialed in right. Some B310 Sunny's in Japan came out with EFI on both A14's and A15's, plus so did some Fork lift's. Was a JDM item only, as far as I know.

ive got spare a14 parts if you need anything to rebuild yours.

if i didnt have so many other projects to do, id be getting my wagon up to scratch!!

in the not too distant future ill also be fitting an a14 and 5spd, need the wags to tow the coupe on trailer to the panel shop, and quicker udrive times also :wink: !!!!

i even scored an a14gx motor in the weekend hehehehehe!!!

and im getting a 2door wagon donor car in a few weeks also!!!

it never ends.....

Cheers Brendan. But I sourced most of the parts to rebuild the A14. The problem I am having now is trying to find a set of STD size flat top piston's so I can rebuild the A15 for Monty, as I think the A14 will end up in the wagon, well maybe??? Who know's??

LOL oneday you will see the light at the end of the tunnel.

A12GX?? Nice, but make sure it has the right head, the one with the bump's

Another 2 door!!! Bugga me mate and I though I was bad......... Found a 180B(610) wagon the other day......... Hmmmmmm What to do........