kyteler

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

S12 ftmfw!!!!!!!!!!!111eleven!!!

I will be interested in watching your progress.

Pwned a stock Legacy GT on the way to Ashvegas yesterday in a 4th gear roll - he looked a little bit shocked ay so it'll be interesting to see how ya go with the DET....

S12 ftmfw!!!!!!!!!!!111eleven!!!

I will be interested in watching your progress.

Pwned a stock Legacy GT on the way to Ashvegas yesterday in a 4th gear roll - he looked a little bit shocked ay so it'll be interesting to see how ya go with the DET....

Have you got any parts man!? dead keen on a interior passenger door trim. need that shit like a hole in the head.

• 3 weeks later...

Heh, Like you, the biggest mistake I ever made was letting those wheels go with my car when I sold it. I too would kill for those back, been tryna buy them off Simon since I sold my car.

S12's are mean, even meaner on my wheels :P

where are the pics of your S12 man?

• 4 weeks later...

The S12 should receive only NGK sparks, who also make a good oem lead set if you wanna go that far. Also, the gap in the manual (1.1mm) is far too wide IMO, I'd close it down to 1mm or even 0.9mm.

Is your Ca20E twin spark per cylinder? It kills the appeal of getting 8 iridiums or platinums, I laughed at my bro when he whinged about paying for 6 for his Skyhawk. :lol:

Good to hear that she's a legal beagle too :twisted:

The S12 should receive only NGK sparks, who also make a good oem lead set if you wanna go that far. Also, the gap in the manual (1.1mm) is far too wide IMO, I'd close it down to 1mm or even 0.9mm.

Is your Ca20E twin spark per cylinder? It kills the appeal of getting 8 iridiums or platinums, I laughed at my bro when he whinged about paying for 6 for his Skyhawk. :lol:

Good to hear that she's a legal beagle too :twisted:

if nissan says NGK that what ill get! Nah she isnt twin spark. buying 8 sparks would be teh suck.

yours is IRS yeah? filthy solid axle of mine. what sorta shocks springs you rockin?

Sorted some Kings 30mm and either munroes or kybs but everyone has said that munroes are shit. so will no doubt rock the kybs

Yep, my Monroes that came on it already are very rattly over bumps...

I've got sagged springs in the back, and it's jacked at the front. Mackin...

Would go King Springs superlows were it not for the ridiculous negative camber that the trailing arm IRS would inflict upon me, besides prefer to be able to jump it over railway lines/speed humps with out bottoming out lol.

:twisted:

Yep, my Monroes that came on it already are very rattly over bumps...

I've got sagged springs in the back, and it's jacked at the front. Mackin...

Would go King Springs superlows were it not for the ridiculous negative camber that the trailing arm IRS would inflict upon me, besides prefer to be able to jump it over railway lines/speed humps with out bottoming out lol.

:twisted:

you should sell me one of these many CA18DEs you are in possession of...