kUMEU CAR SHOW MEET UP

Guest adrianrowe1973

If you park your car up there,are you allowed to drive off whenever?

i emailed the organiser,but have had no reply....

Yeap as far as I know. It begins to clear out towards the afternoon as many people don't stay the night anymore

i think the show was at its best arond 1:30sh

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

highlights of the day=hood ride style vws,mint 2dr mk2 cortina,green blown xy falcon

lowlights of the day=not as many hot girls as i thought there would be,not seeing any of you fellas and forgetting my goddam camera

that blue 2 door was exceptional huh

seen that orange mk1 esky for sale? last owner 28 years or something.. someone's gonna make a killing

also the green convertible merc done up as a german ww2 fighter... crackup

highlights of the day=hood ride style vws,mint 2dr mk2 cortina,green blown xy falcon

lowlights of the day=not as many hot girls as i thought there would be,not seeing any of you fellas and forgetting my goddam camera

that blue 2 door was exceptional huh

seen that orange mk1 esky for sale? last owner 28 years or something.. someone's gonna make a killing

also the green convertible merc done up as a german ww2 fighter... crackup

saw the esky was mint....lol ww2 fighter merc didnt see that was it done good or was it a shit heap

lol, looked allright man, esp cause from memory it was quite a nice 2 door convertible model (random association- if youve seen "the forsaken" on tv last night, it was a model like that) kinda olive green with a star on the doors and some random accessories. looked allright. for a laugh :P

pretty thin on eskies tho, ill have to represent next time around. some mk2s but mostly boring stuff

cant wait till next year me and the old man are aiming to have both cars finished so we can cruise down in them i thought it was a mean event its definetly aimed at hotrod fans though

yup. mind you, i kinda like it better last year but wasnt a let down this year. just kinda seemed that not-as-many cars showed up, dunno maybe saturday was differend. also didnt see sam's crown on hydros and his mates blue Merc there :(

i had a camera there, was too fucken tired to take pics... think i got three,one of a m3ga shelby, no doubt new desktop stz

some ratrod ute

and something else i cant member

wasnt there for long as the legs = gave up on me stz

also may have got a pic of multiple bognas getting pissed at 9am, cant member