kUMEU CAR SHOW MEET UP

Guest adrianrowe1973

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PrEtTyInPuNk

Im going up to kumeu shortly ill be there till sat night. Im taking my blue esky down. So if any1 sees me i expect them to come and say hallo :P.

Have fun at the Kumeu guys!!

Guest samanfa

fucking cars, just found out the colt is missing a bolt in the lower front arm, cant fix in time for the show as it has probly fucked the shock (mysterious knocking sound) but will be there tomorro anyways in the dads e-type

:(

i think i'll be there first thing, however am fucked as at the mo so maybe not, text me if your there at 7.30ish

especially callum, have been fucken busy this week so havent had a chance to drop them off, can bring them to the show and giv them there, otherwise just drop them off 2moroavo or sunday

Damn I didn't seen a Hood Ride style VW!! ARgh!

Did see some meeeaaan rat rods tho and other cool shit.

After going there, that is kinda what I want the Oldschool Nationals weekend in Taupo to be like, but obviously on a smaller scale, building up each year.

Will write more on that next week tho - Kumeu was awesome. Took lots of photos so will post up soon.

yea was a great day all in all couldnt get over the amount of cars let alone the amount of ratrods i didnt think ratrodding was such a big thing in nz same with the to vw hoodrides that rolled in ground scrapingly low with big red steel wheels and whitewalls they were awsome as

Damn I didn't seen a Hood Ride style VW!! ARgh!

Did see some meeeaaan rat rods tho and other cool shit.

After going there, that is kinda what I want the Oldschool Nationals weekend in Taupo to be like, but obviously on a smaller scale, building up each year.

Will write more on that next week tho - Kumeu was awesome. Took lots of photos so will post up soon.

Mean that would be awesome aye. Perhaps you should just try and hire a random paddock on a farm afterall, who knows.. it could grow to be something massive like kumeu one day.