gimme a hint wgtn pples.....

Cazza

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hutt park lol so long as u dont go near the water ... , i think i went to the establishment once too pissed to member , think im hitting it on a work function this week too gonna see if i cant drag old 510 wagon and his missus along

straight. very very very straight. as in if any chicks come onto me i run away screaming. that straight.

anywho....................you still in vogeltown stz bub or have you moved? text me new addy! i mite have to take you up on the accomodation offer if it still stands???????? :oops: (had to spend some of my holiday $$ on bits for the damn esk for it to pass its wof!)

anywho.........wheres the drinking at on friday CaM??

richards/wherever.

hah, fuck he doesn't even react to that anymore, but yuh. you're k33n to drink 'ardcore or some shit?

could surely make a badass/frightening night of it somewhere. pending if you're scared of ogre's constant v8 noises at the moment, or probably being forced to see sparkle's rancid chafed thighs from today. hah.

i dunno. you shunned the idea pretty hard last time. might have to remove the offer...

still in vogeltown. aint moved just yet. although flatwarmin on saturday i believe. will probaly be bust but meh

hehehehe whatevers ya still lub me......... :wink: and if ya dont well i can always crash at livs....hahahaha!

will text ya when i hits wgtn- see what you up to anyways stz....