gimme a hint wgtn pples.....

Cazza

heading to wgtn for the wknd in 2 wks time (27/28/29th).

so Im curious- whats there to do in wgtn on the wknd? recommended pubs etc?

also any suggestions of reasonably priced (read=cheap!) places to stay (must have offstreet parking for the esk!) greatly appreciated.

ta muchly! :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also any suggestions of reasonably priced (read=cheap!) places to stay (must have offstreet parking for the esk!) greatly appreciated.

just come stay with me dick. maybe unless its you and baby hehe. dont think i could deal with that trip haha. or my flatmate/s. just you or others?

my parking.. well its offstreet! but well.. right by the street.. haha. but its vogeltown its sweet

or i may be moving around that time. in which case, my new place has parking behind the house, so itd be sweet. also my new place is just off the edge of town, where vogels is a 5min+ drive.

pubs.. will see what gigs are on around then.. might be something good at valve or the san fran b hizzle.... other than that.. hit up the irish. kitty o sheas is cool, or molly malones i guess.. jj murpheys on cuba. or be gay like durty and go to clubs like jet.

just come stay with me dick. maybe unless its you and baby hehe. dont think i could deal with that trip haha. or my flatmate/s. just you or others?

my parking.. well its offstreet! but well.. right by the street.. haha. but its vogeltown its sweet

or i may be moving around that time. in which case, my new place has parking behind the house, so itd be sweet. also my new place is just off the edge of town, where vogels is a 5min+ drive.

pubs.. will see what gigs are on around then.. might be something good at valve or the san fran b hizzle.... other than that.. hit up the irish. kitty o sheas is cool, or molly malones i guess.. jj murpheys on cuba. or be gay like durty and go to clubs like jet.

havent been to town in 8 monthsish fag

do what astro says/get pierced

no just ME! a whole wknd all by myself!!! dont know bout staying with you though astro..........you might try and scarification me when i sleeping! :shock:

and yes i hoping to head palmy direction on the friday night- that could easily be shifted to fielding direction instead :lol: